Monday, February 7, 2011

missing in action

Yes, I've been MIA. I was in Orlando last week and had absolutely no time to blog. However, I did have plenty of time to eat. One fine dining experience included eating Greek food at Cat Cora's restaurant, Kouzzina, and sitting near Morimoto.

KOUZZINA by Cat Cora

The delicious dessert - warm molten chocolate cake with sweet cream - it was clearly quality chocolate: (A+ for presentation, too)

Molten choc cake at Kouzzina

Others had the doughnuts, which I didn't try, but were supposedly delicious:
doughnuts at Kouzzina

Fun open kitchen:

Open kitchen at Kouzzina

Just before I left and just after I came home, I also made myself some healthy and satisfying meals, see for yourself.
Chicken and spinach with strong Maille mustard:

DSCN0446

Egg (+ paprika) with pearled couscous and broccoli:

DSCN0617

I hope to be back with more regularity now. Just stay tuned to see if it happens!

PS: I'm on a quest for a new blender. Now that I don't have one, I see smoothie opportunities everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment