Thursday, June 16, 2011

soup, it does a body good

Weight Watchers has a recipe for zero-point soup. When I read over the ingredients, I thought it sounded gross and I thought for sure that I wouldn't like it. But, it is zero points, and when you're on a diet, it's pretty special to be able to ingest something without worrying about its impact on your diet plan.

You start out by sauteing some onions, garlic and carrots.

WW Zero Point Soup

Then you add broth, green beans, tomato paste, and cabbage. Also the herbs and salt.

WW Zero Point Soup

And once the broth is brought back to a boil, add in the zucchini.

WW Zero Point Soup

It's ready when the zucchini is tender. So much better than (it sounded to me and) it looks. And zero points!!!

WW Zero Point Soup



A perfect way for me to balance out all of that baking! Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment